This article will be about how to use your tablet without wifi.
There are many times when you might not have access to the internet, for example on a plane or in an area with poor reception. You can still do lots of things with your tablet! In this article we’ll touch on some of the most popular activities and apps that don’t require wifi so you can enjoy them offline too.
Here are the steps to use your tablet without wifi;
- 1. Make sure you have downloaded all files for offline use
- 2. Check to see which apps are compatible with being offline
- 3. Stay tuned in when using social media by changing the settings of your app
- 4. Use other features like voice control and airplane mode
Lets check out some of the most popular offline apps and activities that you can enjoy without wifi.
- 1. Reading Books: Many books platforms have been building up their collection and now allow you to download e-books so you can read them anytime, anywhere! Try Kindle or Overdrive .
- 2. Watching TV Shows and Movies: Many streaming apps, like Netflix and Hulu , allow you to download series or movies for offline viewing. This feature is perfect when you are in an area with poor reception or no service.
- 3. Listening to Radio: Apps like TuneIn radio allow users can access digital radio stations from all over the world – even if you don’t have internet!
- 4. Playing Games: Most popular games like Clash of Clans or Minecraft allow you to play offline, just make sure that your device is connected to wifi when you download the app so all initial data can be downloaded too.
- 5. Social Media: Apps like Instagram and Facebook allow users to check in on their newsfeed and post updates. Make sure to update your settings before you disconnect from wifi so you can stay updated!
- 6. Reading Emails: Many email platforms allow users to access their emails offline as well, such as Gmail .
- 7. Browsing the Internet: If you download a web browser like Google Chrome , then you don’t need to have internet to browse the web.
- 8. Taking Notes: Apps like Google Keep are great for taking notes offline, especially when you are on a plane or in an area with poor internet connection.
Hey there! I am Nate, the editor here at Tech Without Wifi. I am a SaaS-certified tech expert with widespread experience using gadgets in off-grid locations without wifi. I run this blog and provide my readers with detailed guides on how to use tech gear including cameras, phones, TVs, baby monitors, smart homes, among others without wifi. He has published his work and guides widely including and he also offers specialized consulting services on setting up various installations without wifi. You can reach me on email@example.com